Back to Navigation
Affirmations For Building Self-Esteem
- I am a valuable and important person, and I'm worthy of
the respect of others.
- I am my own expert, and I allow others the same
- I express my ideas easily, and I know others respect my
point of view.
- I am aware of my value system and confident of the
decisions I make based on my current awareness.
- I have a positive expectancy of reaching my goals, and
I bounce back quickly from temporary setbacks.
- I have pride in my past performance and a positive
expectancy of the future.
- I accept compliments easily and share my success with
others who have contributed to them.
- I feel warm and loving toward myself, for I am a unique
and precious being, ever doing the best my awareness
permits, ever growing in wisdom and love.
- I am actively in charge of my life and direct it in
constructive channels. My primary responsibility is for my
own growth and well being (the better I feel about myself,
the more willing and able I am to help others.)
- I am my own authority (and I am not affected by
negative opinions or attitudes of others.)
- It is not what happens to me, but how I handle it, that
determines my emotional well being.
- I'm a success to the degree that I feel warm and loving
- No one in the entire world is more or less worthy, more
or less important, than I.
- I count my blessings and rejoice in my growing
- I am an action person; I do first things first and one
thing at a time.
- I am warm and friendly toward all I contact; I treat
everyone with consideration and respect.
- I am kind, compassionate and gentle with myself.
Normally once per term we offer a Self-Esteem Group.
Check This Month In
Counselling Services for upcoming workshops and events.